Picture yourself saying it:
“Here’s what I can do for you.”
“You’ll find everything you need on my website.”
Imagine copy that moves people to be your clients.
I can write it for you.
Does your copy do justice to your business and your thinking?
Or does it read so not like you, you feel sick to your stomach?
When people ask, you’d rather not give the website address.
Brave clients come and say “I’m glad we met, from the website you looked so out of reach.”
Or is your website a maze of pages and offerings so tangled, your prospects are confused?
When people ask what you do, you wish you’d have a killer answer.
One sentence that would make them go “I want that, too.”
Or is your website a mantlepiece for your awards?
When what you really want is for your audience to say yes to your mission.
When the message is not clear, sales are hard.
You could schedule time to work at it on your own.
You’ll get to it eventually. Maybe. Or you can
read on and book what you need.
If you’re unsure, drop me a line and we’ll hop on a quick call.
At the end you’ll know if I’m the one.
Hi, I’m Roxana Gramada, the redhead copywriter who does aikido and grinds you on your strategy.
That’s the chit chat about me out there. Also, that I am some kind of alien that inhabits you and brings out your voice.
They also say I won’t write unless there’s something to say.
If the product doesn’t have purpose and life in it, I would like to excuse myself. (Hint: Why does your product exist?)
But if you are a creator of value,
I’ve been expecting you.
I tell thought leaders and innovators like you who they are to their clients. And give them the words that take them from hunch to launch and beyond.
I did the corporate life for 15+ years. Name the impossible task, and I would take it on, eager to be good and please.
It worked fine and then it didn’t. My success fantasies slowly changed into exit fantasies.
My MBA, CEO and other Fortune magazine driven wishes changed into simpler to dos: better sleep, doing my kind of meaningful work without up-at-night ethical dilemmas, and the right amount of pretty things I can enjoy without cluttering my mental and actual closets.
I’ve always loved copy. I love nailing it.
I would love to write yours. Crisp and punchy.
What do you need?
I can save you time and frustration.
Book One hour when:
You need a few fixes or refreshes on your deck or website.
You need to throw your idea against somebody else’s mind and see if it flies.
Get the Day rate
For your key, website (and beyond) copy.
A website facelift or an email sequence that converts like the lemonade stand on a hot Sunday.
Or go bespoke
My mind on lease.
Email funnel? Editorial plan? Ideas or actual blog posts?
Your website, deck, or email sequence isn’t where you want it to be. And it’s bugging you with leaking tap fervour.
You could fix some of it, it’s on your to-do list for someday. Whenever that is. (In the meantime you’re sipping bitter my-pitching-is-boring cocktails and your kit is gathering dust. Which means right now you’re selling with one arm tied behind your back.)
In 60 minutes of copywriting or editing we can do one of the following:
1. Website check-up: tidy up (and punch up) your most trafficked pages, fix the structure and make immediate changes to drive conversions.
2. Blog post check-up: spice up angles, titles, and your writing to drive conversions for your ideal customer.
3. Something else?
Think: Diagnosis, hygiene, copy ideas, idea sound boarding
What can you expect in 60 minutes of face time with me? Stop major bleeding and get a clear prescription of what to do next.
Up to 7 hours to do one of the following:
1. Write or edit your home page or/and about page. If your existing copy is good, I’ll make sure it’s better by the end of the day.
2. Edit copy throughout the site. Add punch, fix the structure, make sure your conversion ducks are in order.
3. One medium-sized sales page. I’ll spice it up in a day, assuming the basic copy is there.
4. Give 5-7 of your most used emails a makeover. Could be a sequence. I’ll write one from scratch if you come prepared with your voice of customer research.
5. Train your content team to write emails and posts that drive conversions. Write together from scratch or edit live and spruce up your conversion tactics.
6. Something else?
Think: key copy blocks about you and your business
What you can expect in 7 hours with me: this could put an end to your website-shame syndrome. Or vague-offering disease. And could set you up for a whip-smart converting game.
Positioning and key copy
Imagine answering the mothers of all questions with supreme confidence.
“Why should I buy from you and not from anyone else?”
“Why should this product exist?”
“What is my work really about?”
And having copy ready for you to casually pitch with mastery:
- a sentence to guide all your client interactions by. Call it your true North.
- a paragraph that says what you do and helps you sign new business or get referrals
- a bio that says who you are, not only what you’ve accomplished (and could also make for a killer About page)
- an intro for when you speak on stages, get invited on podcasts, or media enquiries
- key copy blocks for a landing page of your choice (a home page or a squeeze page to pre-qualify leads and book discovery calls)
Think: foundation copy that will save you again and again
What can you expect from a 6 to 8-week project together: the words that define you as a business
She writes in the words I would chose for myself, if I knew how to pick them.
Plus she cares as much as you do.
In case you’re wondering…
What is your refund and cancellation policy?
I do not offer refunds. Also, I do not offer guarantees on conversions or reactions from third parties.
If you cannot make the chosen time for our appointment, you could reschedule once, as long as it’s at least 24 hours in advance. If you reschedule within 24 hours or do not show, I will deduct the time from your package, One 1:1 included.
You could also transfer your session to somebody else who’s in need of some crisp copy.
What if I don't need just the copy, but an actual website?
What if I'm not sure this will work?
If you’d rather do it but are still tentative, I would suggest you book me for an hour. If we’re a good match for the long run and you book a bigger package, I’ll take the first hour rate out of the total.